HELP PLEASE!!! URGENT!!!! Puppy may die if I don't get help!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS JUST MAKES ME SICK !
default_torch.gif
:
default_torch.gif
: :no: :no:

YIKES! :new_shocked: I just thought of something!! :new_shocked: I believe there is a FOAL COMING IN "07" TOO! :new_shocked:

I PRAY FOR THAT FOAL!!!!!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: I just hope they get medical treatment for the minis if its needed......... :no:

default_frusty.gif
:
default_frusty.gif
: :deadhorse2: :deadhorse2:

Jeri

The foal will be VERY well taken care of, these are all my responsibility and it will be getting THE BEST of care! Please don't act like that. My mom isn't bad, unloving, or stupid! We will get any medical treatment for the minis if it is needed, no matter what the cost. She loves our animals and will take good care of them, I dont' know exactly why she didn't take the puppies to the vet but she has her side to the story too, please dont come down so hard. You act as if we don't feel horrible enough already, please don't anyone reply like this again, as soon as I figure out how to/get someone to I'm going to get this topic closed, I can't deal with it anymore. Thank you all for your advice and prayers. JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THEM TO THE VET RIGHT AWAY AND WOULD HAVE PAID WHATEVER IT TOOK, I DID WHAT I COULD!!!!!!

The foal will be VERY well taken care of, these are all my responsibility and it will be getting THE BEST of care! Please don't act like that. My mom isn't bad, unloving, or stupid! We will get any medical treatment for the minis if it is needed, no matter what the cost. She loves our animals and will take good care of them, I dont' know exactly why she didn't take the puppies to the vet but she has her side to the story too, please dont come down so hard. You act as if we don't feel horrible enough already, please don't anyone reply like this again, as soon as I figure out how to/get someone to I'm going to get this topic closed, I can't deal with it anymore. Thank you all for your advice and prayers. JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THEM TO THE VET RIGHT AWAY AND WOULD HAVE PAID WHATEVER IT TOOK, I DID WHAT I COULD!!!!!!
Anna,

I think what the concern is that IF your mom decided that puppies dying wasn't a good enough reason for taking them to the vet then what IS a good enough reason to get an animal to the vet? I see Jeri's concern though about the foal. Whatever animals you might own need to be treated with respect and love in the same way regardless of their species. If there isn't a financial means to deal with the situations that may arrise (like this one) then you and your mom shouldn't be breeding puppies or foals!
default_frusty.gif
: :new_let_it_all_out:

Honestly, IMO, I don't care if you would've taken them to a vet immediately. It was in your mom's hands and you posted that you needed help and advice. You got the advice. But a lot of it was probably advice you didn't want to hear. I'm sure you knew that somewhere along the line of replies you were going to get some responses that you didn't want to see. IF you didn't want all the advice and comments you got on this post then you probably shouldn't have posted this thread! :new_argue:

In my OPINION, your mother shouldn't be breeding these dogs if she's not going to take the puppies to the vet. She shouldn't be breeding anything that isn't up to date on it's shots either! I have to agree with Rabbitz and Jeri on this one... This is despicable behavior that your mother has exhibited! And honestly, it could be considered animal abuse or crulty to animals in some states! I think your mother needs to think about this and decide if someone outside, other than a vet would intervene, if she would be willing to face those charges because she neglected medical care to DYING puppies! :no:

I pray that the surviving puppy lives and that the foal coming makes it too!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

I understand,
default_pray.gif
: coming your way.

You came here for help sorry for all the advice you didn't need.
default_wub.png
:

NO child at the age of 15 should have her MOM put down.

Sorry no Need. Her Mom did not ask a child did.

She was asking for help instead of taking the pups to the Vet. I realize we don't agree, but we are here to help if we wish too.

If not please let it go. The Child and her Mom do not need to argue what has happened now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what kind of "Help" you wanted when you posted this subject??

I have read over and over some pretty reasonable advise here.

Now, I sit here on a beautiful Saturday, worrying about your pups....I have enough to worry about.

I am almost beginning to think that this is a made-up story...because it is so outrageous.

I can only hope it is.

I honestly think the best thing you could do for the mare in foal is sell her, now.

There is NO way I want you coming back in the spring posting "Help a foal may die if I do not get advice"

Honestly just WHAT are we supposed to say??

The Mother is out of line, the pups should have gone to the Vet- what part of this is not understandable??

You should not be in a position where anything is being bred if you cannot get help for it- how are you going to get help for the mare if your mother just says "No"??

Sell the mare before she foals and start again when you are a bit older.

I'm sorry, I cannot pray for the pups to live.

Latest posts

Back