Help!!! Neeed some interesting facts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadyacersminis

Reaction score
We just had the local news station out of Panama City, Florida (WJHG News Channel 7) come out to our farm to do a story on us and minis... I need some quick help on gathering some good and interesting facts to email the reporter with that they can use in the segment, We are looking for something to get people interested in minis and why they are worth owning and what makes them so unique and popular... The segment is going to air at 6:00pm cst. and 10:00pm which dont leave me much time to get this togather and to him..... This is great promotion for the breed, this station is the largest news station in the area and is watched in 3 states... HELP!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i know there was an article last year in some horse magazine that miniatures are the fasting growing portion of horse sales including big horses. hmmm what else. What do you have so far?? I would put something in about what great performance horses they make for driving, jumping hunter. also that they are used in a lot of kids therapy programs

Back