Help naming my new colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christina_ski

Reaction score
I wanted to get this little guy really bad when I first saw him after he was born but I have had so many things happen between now and then (lots of vet bills including 2 coliced horses, Storm died, Queenie we caught in time to save) I couldn't afford to get him anymore
default_no.gif
nor was I ready at the time for another horse. I talked to his breeder this weekend at the show, she wants this little guy in a show home since she feels he has alot of potential, and she knows I will take the best care of him and show him as much as I can. He is soon to be mine and I can't wait!! He is very nice and I think he will make a very nice show colt, and possible future stallion and of that doesn't work my next show gelding. He is expected to mature 30-31 so will be my smallest horse yet, and he will be AMHA/AMHR. And I plan to show him extensively the next few years hopefully in both registries if we have any AMHA shows close by.

Just need to pick him out both a barn name and registered name. His prefix will be Avalon Farms and I can play with it from there. His sire is Vintage Farms O Dynamite, and his Dam is Spragues Billi Joyce. He is Buckeroo, Komokos and Bond bred. And I love his color. He is also very friendly and showy, and is already setting himself up and stretching out just out in his pen. And he has a trot to die for, can you say liberty and roadster! He is fat right now, his mom is taking very good care of him lol.

Here is the lil guy
default_smile.png

roancolt10.jpg

I was thinking:

Red E Set Go

Red E To Run

Hot To Trot

Heza Firecracker

Heza Pistol

Something along those lines if that helps

He is really cute! The first name that came in my head was "Kid Dy-no-mite"! Probably only old people will remember and get it. LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back