Help me with a barn name for my new boy PLEASE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some suggestions for your new boy's name:

Sunburst

SunKing

Sunkist

Sun Warrior

Solstice

Cream Puff

Butternut

Oatmeal

Lemongrass

Shearling

Fancy Dance

Honey

Bryce Boy (after the Hoodoo Canyon)

Hoodoo

Canyon

Spice

Spicy

A few more....

Gold Bar

Gold Burst

Candlelight

Caution

Cream Gene

Cremmdalla Crem

Dairy Cream

Desert Gold

Gold Rush

Mellow Yellow

Megagold

Canary

Picasso

Gold Nugget

Sweet Tea

i absolutly love the name sundance... and if he has a perty trot or and gait than it would suit him.. i would want to name him something that either goes with his personality or his colour and i think sundance is both.. im also a fan of Alfalfa... thats my boys name but i love it .. and there favourite tereat could be alfalfa cubs or something... ahaha well good luck on finding a name for him but i love the "nick name" nugget.. its soo darn cute!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

-sam

[SIZE=12pt]Well I suppose MY BARN would be out - - -[/SIZE]

Here's some suggestions -

The Mint

Lucky

Alloy

Touch Gold

Bonanza

Charm

Halo

Princeton (he looks like a prince, is sweet as a good prince should be, & he is elite in who he is)!

He has the SWEETEST temperment but is ALL boy. Something to do with his color that is short, 2 syllables.

kahokapalominoemblem.jpg

I've decided to turn this into a contest..............................................if I pick your name I'm going to make a reinboard just like this one and send it to you. If a name is duplicated the prize will go to the first person that suggested it. Good Luck

DSC01663.jpg
Ok Whitney when is the deadline?
default_wink.png
:

No deadline. When THE name is entered I'll know it, and game over. HELP he's been here a week. Gave him his first bath today and he stood like a statue. I mean he didn't move ONCE.

Ok I will try again.

Firefly or

Being with Paso Finos we have to come up with Spanish names here is one for you.

GASPAR: means (master of treasure)
default_wink.png
:

Mine was taken TITAN

STAR

COMET

FORT KNOX (tee hee)

DOLLAR

ROYAL <----(nice!)

BRIGHTY

SAMPSON

Ok, here are some more. Now, when you pick one of these you must also promise me your first foal from your stallion and Tweety. Of course, if you are running out of room for gorgeous palominos I'll gladly take your mare off your hands.

Barley

Miller

Ember

Beamer

Ray

Leo

Miner

Rod (as in golden rod)

Back