Help me with a barn name for my new boy PLEASE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
He has the SWEETEST temperment but is ALL boy. Something to do with his color that is short, 2 syllables.

kahokapalominoemblem.jpg

I've decided to turn this into a contest..............................................if I pick your name I'm going to make a reinboard just like this one and send it to you. If a name is duplicated the prize will go to the first person that suggested it. Good Luck

DSC01663.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, can't help with a name, I'm trying to figure out one for my own.............but, he sure is purdy!!!
default_yes.gif
:

He sure is gorgous!! Im horrible at coming up with names though...sorry...but congrats on the new boy!
default_smile.png

Apollo for the sun god since he's a golden color

or Ra for the other name for Sun God

Cuorse all my babies will have mythogical names anyways so I have those on the top of my head..LOL

How about Trigger; Roy Roger's horse. Am I showing my age :no:

Not real good with names but how 'bout Rusty. Anyway, he is one BEAUTIFUL horse.

Whitney,

He is just beautiful!! His color is outstanding!

I looked to see what his registered name is - "KAHOKA PALOMINO EMBLEM" and I think you should call him for his barn name -KAHOKA - it is different, unique (just like he is) and sounds great!!

Nothing to do with his color....

but if he's ALL BOY (as you said)....

call him "Macho"!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

lol

You don't like Emblem? I think that is a VERY distinguished name!

BRASS is also a good name or COPPER.....what about Sonny or Buddy?

I Think you Should Call jim "Beau" meaning beautiful in french
default_wub.png
:

I've GOT it! This is THE barn name......

CHIP!!!!

He is soooo gorgeous I could just eat him up! Like a giant butterscotch CHIP!!

Jayne

I am not quite sure what everyone else had said but how about..........some have nothing to do with his color..........

Goldie

Sonny (Sunny)

Prince

Brighty

Ray

GLOW-ER

He is absolutely stunning and then some!!! I have to know where you got him from. If you've already posted this forgive me, I'm new. I'm a GMB freak!!! I learned of your guys lines for the first time a few weeks back on Alameda Farms site.

I'd call him Sonni Boy
default_yes.gif
:

You do know that it will probably be something unexpected and odd that will stick!!

Enjoy him!!!

Candice
default_yes.gif
:

How about "Mr. Man" since he's definitely the MAN!! :bgrin

Back