Help me name my new business venture!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, Great idea. We have a tack shop up our way that sells both used and new, and she is doing great. AND....LOL... we both know what you can sell besides tack in winter.. Awww..come on now, we talked about it a few times..LOL... christmas trees!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Good Luck in your new venture.

Marty good luck and it sounds like its starting to come along already.

I like Back In the Saddle
I just started reading the thread, so if someone already mentioned this, sorry, but... There is already a rather expensive mail order catalog by the name "Back in the Saddle". Just an FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty,

What a cool idea - I like "Horse $ense" it is different and catchy - you could even do "Horse $ense with Marty" I think it will really catch on and you will do well!

Good Luck - I can feel your enthusiasm!!

Will be looking forward to pictures - you have so much creativity, it will be AWESOME!!!

Way to go Marty..... with you at the helm, I am sure this will be a success.

I like Marty's Horse $ense.... but I also like....

"Second Time Around Tack".......

Marty said:
Again I have to stress my community where not a lot of people care a thing about quality and just look at price: cheap sells. Granted I will be reaching out to the higher end stables out of town as well but I do want to appeal to the locals for support. Keeping that in mind where "cheap" is the most important thing that will bring me local businss, does anyone care for a name such as "Horse $ense or Horse Cents"??? Or is that too way out of line and borderline insulting?
No, I think those are awesome!! It's perfect.
default_thumbup.gif

Leia

I love our local consignment tack store. It's called "Thrifty Horse."

Andrea

Latest posts

Back