Help Finding a Standard for Protection

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arb&agb

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hi Everyone...I know this is a forum for mini donkeys but I am having a hard time finding a standard size donkey in the western Pennsylvania area. I currently have 7 mini horses and am looking for a standard size as a protector for them. We have recently found out that coyotes have moved into the area. We have heard them for years but have never actually seen them. Then all of the sudden they were there. I have read on several mini donkey websites were they were attacked seriously by larger dogs. I would not want this to happen if we got a mini. I have two girls (4 & 3) who I know are going to fall in love with the donkey from day one. So the donkey will definately be loved and spoiled. So, please if any of you know of anyone who has one I would greatly appreciate hearing about it. Thanks for taking the time to read this. If anyone has any ideas on helping to protect my minis, I would appreciate it.[/SIZE]

Jenn

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back