Hello!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CookieGirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am a new member to the forum, but have been lurking for quite sometime. I have been mini-less for about 2.5 years now and just recently my husband bought me another friend to play with. We are in the process of purchasing a very pretty little grulla pinto mare who stands about 32 1/4 tall.
wub.gif
She is 6 years old and has pretty much been a pet all her life. She has also been trained to drive and will be great for my kids( almost 7 year old girl and almost 2 year old boy) to play with as well. She is actually an 'aunt' of the gelding I used to own. She has a beautiful little head and a cute little trot. She is a little chubby right now and also still has her winter coat, but I cannot wait to see her ready for a show! She is a little I am very excited to start driving & showing again locally. She has never been bred and at this point I am still very hesitant to breed one of my own. I am very aware of all the pros & cons that can come with that aspect of the breed and at this point am more then happy to just have one to love & play with. I look forward to learning more from this forum and now being able to contribute as well!
yes.gif

Welcome from Connecticut! Is your mare registered with Pinto? LOTS of pinto shows in New England this year and a fun place to show!

I believe she is only A & R. I would have to double check about the Pinto. This year I am just planning on small local shows, just to see how we both do. She has never shown before, and it has been a while for myself. It will also be my daughter's first time showing as well!

Hello and Welcome from Mississippi! Glad you have Minis again. I don't know what I would do without them.
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif
:salute
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your newest addition! Welcome from the northern interior of British Columbia. Glad you found LB, there is always something going on here and so much to learn even for those with years of experience with horses.
default_yes.gif

Howdy! I'm brand new to minis and don't show. I train them. To do really hard things like.... (drum roll)

Eat Carrots and Cookies!

Welcome from the Middle of the Mitten - Freeland, Michigan. This is a great place to find everything you ever wanted to know about miniatures!

Welcome from Massachusetts. Minis are great enjoy them and this board. LB people are all so very nice and helpful

Latest posts

Back