Hello! Newbie from the UK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perissa

Reaction score
I thought it was about time I said Hi as I've been lurking for a couple of months.

I have 4 horses, an arabian gelding, two Shetland mares and a miniature stallion. I'm a fairly recent convert to miniatures - I bought my first miniature a couple of months ago from Sharon and Derek (Shadel Miniature Horse Stud). Sharon told me about this website.

He is Darkhorse Mystro (Morris), a 4 year old Arab/Caspian/Falabella stallion, by Limelights Zanzibar out of Mystery at Darkhorse. He's a black buckskin with spotted influence.

The day I brought him home, Morris meeting my arabian gelding.

102_1218A.jpg

I would love to know more about his breeding if anyone happens to know.

Is anyone interested in standard shetlands, both my girls are registered and succesful in halter classes as is my arabian?

default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, from Drasco Arkansas. You will meet lots of good folks here on the forum, and some outstanding horses.
default_yes.gif

Linda Killion ( Erica killion's mom)

Welcome from Northern Michigan USA! Glad to see you and hope you stick around, love pictures so keep them coming..

Maxine

default_saludando.gif
Hi! Glad you decided to join! This is a great place to be with MANY MANY nice informative people here!
default_yes.gif

Your wish ....

100_0795.jpg

Merrie Molina of Netherly - 23 years old, stable name Minnie

100_0786.jpg

Bouncers Maddy - 18 years old, stable name Holly

PIC_0081.jpg

Ecuador, 7 years old, stable name Dennis

100B1190.jpg

Hi Vera
default_saludando.gif
You will love the people on here, all so friendly. And this website is THE one for any information on minis.
default_biggrin.png

hi there, and welcome from freezing cld northern ireland, lol, youll love it here, its THE BEST miniature horse forum"""" your arab is beautiful

Welcome from Texas
default_smile.png
. Your photos are wonderful, they all look like well loved, happy horses.

Jan

Hi Vera!
default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Kickapoo Miniatures in Ohio! Your photos are beautiful....hope to see & hear more from you in the future.
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
welcome to the forum! Love your arabian and the grand ole gals! congrat on coming over to our side or as my husband calls it "the dark side" because you can never own just one!
default_wub.png

Kris

Hi and welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
Loved your pics!
default_laugh.png
Your arab is gorgeous!!
default_wub.png

Hello Vera. Any friend of Sharons is a friend of mine - I hope? Little Morris has certainly fallen on his feet finding a home with you. I love your girls and Dennis, what do you do with him?

So glad to find someone who has this picture thing down to a fine art! You may well find some of my new boy 'Dragon' on their way to you for posting, when he arrives here in the New Year LOL!!

This is a brilliant site for all things mini, so very informative, but mainly coz all the folks on here are so friendly and welcoming. It's the first place I log into every morning before the daily work starts.

Anna.

Hi Vera,

A warm Welcome from Victoria, Australia! This is a great site to be on.
default_smile.png

I have friends with a Netherley shetland, and Arrogance of Netherley is a much sort-after name as a brood-mare sire here in Australia. I show Shetlands (UK type ones), Miniature Ponies and Pintos and my daughter shows Part Arabian Pintos and a Riding Pony mare.

128257.jpg
Sassie (Aaron Park I'm N.V.S.
sassyataust2006reduced.jpg

jackbarastoc03-1.jpg
Warlord's Jack of Diamonds

apad8443Z.jpg

Sophie the Riding Pony - she is a grand-daughter of Keston Royal Occasion

new_MelbourneReserve_bigger.jpg
Chatterbox-j-1.jpg

Pentland Chatterbox winning Reserve Champion Ridden Shetland at Royal Melbourne Show - he is 9hh.

And doing what he loves at Adelaide Royal - winning the Cones Driving - beating all heights

Hi and welcome from the center of the U.S.A.! Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!

thank you for sharing your pictures. Your gray gelding looks wonderful! He brings back memories of one of my best 'do anything for you' horses. A gray arab gelding too.

And I love the pictures of your little mares.

Charlotte

Hi and welcome from the American High Desert (Redmond, Oregon)

Love your herd
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Hi Vera Welcome to the forum from the thumb area of Michigan. Thanks for sharing some great photos.
default_biggrin.png

Back