Hello, I am new! From the UK!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vic1986

Reaction score
Hello everybody !!
new_shocked.gif

I'm new to miniature horses, I have had my filly a few weeks and I just adore her already! her name is Tinkerbell (Sherlocks Achnama Fortuna) and she is the babysitter for my bigger pony and horse.

Here she is, half clipped - we have a show sunday so i must finish her face although she's not keen!

Im Victoria and we are from south east England. Look forward to learning alot, I have been browsing for weeks so I thought I'd join
saludando.gif

26561_420852345545_530825545_5740493_4044462_n.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
default_saludando.gif

Your little girl is very pretty. Good Luck at your upcoming show.
default_luck.gif

Hi Victoria and welcome from Wales. That's a very pretty filly you have there -- best of luck for Sunday, dont forget to let us know how it goes!

Anna

hello everyone!

as if by magic no unfortunately not, there is an arab show on too which i wanted to get to, but I have work which i couldnt change! annoying!!

I'm going to go to the aemhs show at arena uk on the 30th may - if anyones going would love to say hi!!!

She's terribly cute! I really want to add a black and white pinto to our little herd. Seeing her pic isn't helping me!

Welcome!
saludando.gif

Hello everybody !!
new_shocked.gif

I'm new to miniature horses, I have had my filly a few weeks and I just adore her already! her name is Tinkerbell (Sherlocks Achnama Fortuna) and she is the babysitter for my bigger pony and horse.

Here she is, half clipped - we have a show sunday so i must finish her face although she's not keen!

Im Victoria and we are from south east England. Look forward to learning alot, I have been browsing for weeks so I thought I'd join
saludando.gif

26561_420852345545_530825545_5740493_4044462_n.jpg
Welcome from Kansas...and what a cutie pie you have there!
saludando.gif

Hi! Welcome to the forum from out here in the middle of the States (Nebraska).
default_saludando.gif
Your mare is darling.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back