Hello everyone!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candice

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Candice and I just joined the board. We're actually quite new to minis. We acquired our first minis in July. Four bred mares and one stallion. We're very excited about our future babies. We'll be even more excited next year when our mares are actually bred to OUR stallion. Right now we're enjoying getting to know our horses and meeting others who share our love for the little horses. My husband is so funny. We haven't learned to drive and neither have our horses yet so every evening my husband takes our little stallion "Pal" out for a walk/run up our road.

A little about us. I'm a stay at home Mom. We have four children (3 girls and 1 boy). Our oldest daughter Kate just started college this year at UCF (engineering major). Courtney is 14 and she's a freshman in high school. Kim is 4 and Nicholas is 2.

In addition to our five minis, we have two very old quarter horses that have been my babies for many many years. Two spayed, declawed, obese house cats. and two dogs. Maggie is a 3yr old boxer and Nicki our 13yr. old cocker spaniel is literally a miracle dog. Over a year ago she was diagnosed with lymphosarcoma and given 6 to 12 weeks to live. Either the vet made a very grave error or she is just really amazing. She had heart issues also. She's doing great!!

that is a little about us

Candice

:saludando:

Well Hello Candice From Ontario Canada!! This Forum is great buit watch out SO ADDICTIVE haha My life is the forum lol!
default_wub.png
:

WELCOME FROM KICKAPOO MINIATURES IN OHIO, CANDACE! :saludando:

I enjoyed reading about your family....both two-legged AND four-legged!
default_yes.gif
:

I think you'll find this is a great place to make new friends, and learn everything & anything there is to learn about Minis. We are a big "family" here, and as in most families...there are occassional disagreements. Don't let those scare you off. Believe me, I've been a Forum member almost since it's conception....and I'm still learning from this place. The information provided on this site on a daily basis is absolutely invaluable....and the friendships I've made are priceless!

Glad to have you aboard, and hope to see pics of your Minis soon.
default_yes.gif
:

Hello & welcome from the bluegrass state of Kentucky :saludando:

HI :saludando: and welcome from Michigan!

I wish you the best and we must have .........PICTURES!!!!!!! LOL!!! :bgrin

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:
:saludando: :saludando:

A big hello from here in Ocala, Florida

Welcome Candace! And I second the .......MUST.......HAVE.......PICTURES comment! :bgrin

Welcome from the beautiful state of Virginia........Glad to have you here! New Blood
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Ginny StP

Welcome to the forum and to minis - looking foward to seeing pictures of your selves and your horses in the future.

JJay

PS welcome from North Central Kentucky

Welcome! :saludando: It's nice to meet you Candice!

I hope you post and tell us more about your minis. This is a great place to learn and meet wonderful people and make friends!

default_yes.gif
:

Hello! :saludando: And Welcome from Maine! :bgrin Im fairly new here too, great bunch of folks!

We always love pictures...have any to post yet?

Welcome! I am sure you will love it here. Feel free to ask ANYTHING! We are like a big family here, and I am sure you will fit in fine.

I too, have a boxer. She is 4 years old.
default_yes.gif
:

IMG_3095.jpg

Hi Candice,

Welcome from Wisconsin!! You will soon find out that Lil'Beginnings is just as addictive as the minis!!

Looking forward to pictures!!

Latest posts

Back