Helen is 9 months old now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WE do wonder sometimes who is luckier and once we are able to do her mane and fore lock we will take another pic I know it is wild but her head is sooo very sensitive as she uses smell and hearing to guide her in her world. Since she has never had sight she doesnt know shes missing anything and so far she is no different than any yearling who has never had a clip before. In fact it felt so good to her that all she needed was one to clip and one to permit her to groom back. she senses alot of her world with her mouth but not by biting just by tasting. Everyone here has been bitten at least once but we dont let her do that any more than we would if she were a sighted foal. Those who come visit are so amazed by her as she comes to the edge of her paddock or to her door to greet just as any yearling here does. I figure she was given to us for some reason but still dont know what the reason is. Someday I hope we will know.

Thanks for the update!! I was just wondering how she was doing, apparantly she is doing great. Such a sweet and beautiful girl
default_wub.png
: !

There she is! What a sweet little cotton top she is!
default_wub.png
:

Please give her a big huggle for me! She looks great!

Latest posts

Back