Helen is 9 months old now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
Okay, so I can't take credit for the pictures of this precious girl, I didn't take them. I just uploaded them for Mum, and she asked if I would post an update on her, so I am! This is not a show clip, we only were trying to provide her some relief from the 40* jump in temperatures. We still think she's lovely, and she is such a smart little horse. For those of you that know Helen's story, she continues to amaze us everyday! She does NOT know that she is different and most people that meet her don't realize it until we tell them. She is a little wonder horse and does much better than we ever could have imagined! She is roughly 27-28" tall now and TOTALLY full of herself. She really has been a blessing in our lives.
default_wub.png
:

Here she is before, sporting her scraggly remains of her winter woolies

STA70554.jpg

And here she is after her quick haircut.

STA70558.jpg

Hope you enjoy seeing her as much as we enjoy having her.

Jodi

Aww, she looks great! She sure got a double helping of fuzzy hair on her mane, didn't she?

*LOL*

I'm glad she's doing so well and bringing you joy.

Thanks for sharing this.

Liz M.

We still need to do mane and forlock she hates being brushed not sure why but it is one of the things that can get her circling but did find out she loves water. LOL. We didnt use the hose just a sponge and a bucket. She was soooo good for her first clip. She had had a little hair taken off as a baby but never a full clip. I think she did wonderful imagine how scary clippers are for a baby who cant see them coming. Still need to do her face at some point but we were as usual so impressed with her.

Oh Nita, she's beautiful. Looks just like her daddy! Give her kisses from Aunt Debbie.

She's pretty! They are amazing animals aren't they?!?!?!

I have been waiting for these! :aktion033:

She is such an amazing little girl. I love her!

Thanks for sharing!

[SIZE=14pt]what a little sweet heart
default_wub.png
: , can't believe it has been that long, seems like she was just born. Nikki[/SIZE]

She's so cute. I wish you lived closer to me. My daughters 1st grade class just did a disability awareness Fair for the school and the community and having a blind horse would have been wonderful so kids and people could learn that it doesn't just happen to humans. PLus she would have gotten lots of scritches and loves. I'm bringing my smallest mini to my sons pre-school on Friday. This is the second time she's been to the school. She loves the kids.

Christy

Thanks everyone! She surely is a special girl, and we wish more and more, EVERY day that she had eyes! We would have loved to have been able to show this girl. She's a goofy, pretty girl!
default_wub.png
:

Jodi

Awww....she looks great!!!! What a doll --- I just love all that hair! Thanks for the update - she sounds like a very special (and lucky!) girl!

Liz R.

Liz,

She is so very special and I truly shudder to think of all that we would have missed out on if we had taken the advice of some to put her down...Thank God for gut instincts and love.
default_wub.png
:

Jodi

Helen looks wonderful!!! (And full of herself too!)
default_wub.png
:

I bet you sometimes wonder which of you are the lucky ones to have eachother -- she or you!

MA

Latest posts

Back