Heartland Fans...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, in case you have not yet seen the ads, Heartland's season premiere is this Sunday!

Wow I am watching it right now on Netflex here in Va! I have managed to see seasons 1-4 on Netflex and then some of season 5 on a channel we get here, some of season 6 on YouTube. I am jealous that I can not see the new season 7:( Actually would love to see season 6, the YouTube videos were not too good. So I started to watch again from the beginning on Netflex! It is a really good show and I can watch 2-3 episodes in a row, I love it!!

Mona, Don't tell me what happened since I am still catching up but how was the season 7 first episode? Probably a stupid question since all the episodes are really good!!! Lol I am still searching for seasons 5 & 6 and the episodes I have not seen hopefully Netflex and the Up channel here in the US will have them soon!!

It was OK I missed the first 5 or 10 minutes though. It was nothing spectacular though. Not as good as I would have expected a new season to start.

Season 6 is available on DVD this month too finally...can't watch it on TV so anxiously awaiting the DVD!

Stormy, where did you get season 6 on DVD? It's too bad we can't watch on the Canadian web site then we could be following right along instead of being 1-2 seasons behind!!
default_sad.png
Also wish Netflix had seasons 5&6
default_sad.png

I agree-a little boring at times! Totally fooled me about Jack-I even rewound and his name wasn't in the credits! Hopefully this week's is better.

It was OK I missed the first 5 or 10 minutes though. It was nothing spectacular though. Not as good as I would have expected a new season to start.

Oh no, now I am so, so curious......is Jack still on the show, he doesn't die?????

I did get to see the last episode of season 6 where he was laying in the field????

Oh I wish Netflix would get seasons 5&6 so I could watch them in order or better yet wish we could watch online on the Canadian channel website!!!!!!
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back