Heart warming story

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Well, just before Christmas December 24, 2010 got an email from a perfect stranger. She had seen some info on the internet about a toy Maltese years ago, I had with cleft pallet. We decided not to put him down, put tube fed him around the clock and spent many many hours and thousands of dollars try to get this fixed. Well sorry to say he was 6 months old and very hard decision had to put Hercules down.

He had the operation twice but kept licking his stitches out, so the operation did not work for him and so he was having a hard time eating.

So trying to keep this short.. this lady wanted to know what she could do for Cleft and was it worth it to keep him alive, I spent many hours emailing back and forth and telling what to do and what can be done. Now, being he was a boxer and not as bad of a cleft pallet problem, thought he would have a better chance.

Today got a nice surprise
default_wub.png
a gift in the mail and see for yourself Cleft is going on 11 weeks and doing great, and has found a Vet that will do the operation and is giving him a loving and forever home.

Small things give big results...
default_aktion033.gif

Cleftalive.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9yeu-hm7e8

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Hope it all works out for the little guy.

That was very nice of her to acknowledge the value of your conversation and encouragement....

That baby is just as precious as can be....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is so refreshing in todays economy that there are still people out there that will go the extra for an animal. We had a lot of people tell us we should put our little chin down when he had his eye injured. It cost us $700 to fix and he was only 6 weeks old. According to my brother he should have been put down because he didn't cost us anything because he was born here. "Just make another one" he said. I feel that if you can fix the problem. Even if it is a hardship. You have the responsibility to take care of what ever problem arises. I am glad that Cleft found his angle to care for him.

Latest posts

Back