Heading out to FFA National Convention!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Tommarow starts the National FFA Convention. This year it is being held in Indianapolis. Were heading out tommarow at 5:30AM and i wont be back untill Saturday night. This is my first year at National convention so im pretty excited. Our agenda is packed, basically down minute to minute. Our ffa chapter is taking a tour bus with 2 other school which is a step up from the school bus lol.

Tommarow we are going to South Bend indian and touring Notre Dame then going to Chicago to tour the Board of Trades. Then going to the sears tower. Then the Lincoln Memorial Zoo in Chicago and then eating at Dicks Last Resort (anyone eat here before, i heard the place is a hoot!)

Wensday were going to be in sessions but are also going to go to the Mega concert and see Jason Aldean, Keith Anderson and Carrie Underwood!

Thursday were going to be in sessions all day. We are agian going to see Al Schneider, a hypnotist and my ag adviser is getting hypnotized yet agian LOL. Then were going to the Buckeye Bash which is where everyone from ohio in ffa is invited and you wear all your buckeye gear, clothes and its a party and a half!

Friday were going to sessions and then going to the International Speedway in Indianapolis. Then were leaving for Louseville to see the DRACULA PLAY, i heard it is scary but im dieing to see it. Anyone seen it? Im really excited about this, have to dress up though
default_unsure.png
:.

Saturday Were going to watch the american degrees and then we are going to see the budweizer stables where they raise the clydesdales!

~~

Also, Liz (Nootka) is taking over the youth judging class for me this week since i wont be home. Thank agian Liz
default_wub.png
:. I think she is doing a Sr B geldings class. *Make sure you do not email or pm me pics, make sure they go to Liz because i willnot be home. Have fun everyone!

Also, im hoping to meet Jessica!
default_smile.png

I'll have a ton of pics when i get back!

edited: spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
I might as well check out of here too!

I am at the airport at 7 AM tomorrow. We have 9 members going, two teams (Environmental Science and Ag Sales) and 1 Creed speaker. I am going for Ag Sales selling a miniature horse farm. I am competing on Wednesday and Thursday.

We are going to see the Carrie concert, going to the zoo, and we shall see what else. I am sad we can't see the bull riding.

I will be back Sunday night!

:new_shocked: I can't believe they are taking kids to Dicks!! :new_shocked: I have been to the one in Chicago, and it was a blast, but jeez, the match books had nekkid women on them!

Have fun! hopfully one day I will get to go. If you meet anyone from North Summit (Utah) tell them you know me!!!

Gage

Hey Leanna, My daughter will be there also. She is leaving Wed. morning. But we only live a few hours from INdy. If you see a tall girl, with real long blond hair, from WhiteOak High school, named Brenna, walk up, give her a smack and tell her, her mother said to BEHAVE!

They are going to the speedway too , and the Mega concert. My hubby and I hope she can manage an autograph from Terry Bradshaw on Thurs. :new_shocked:

Hope you guys all have a good time. :saludando:

This is Brenna

kb.jpg

Latest posts

Back