Heading Back To Oklahoma

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdust

Reaction score
I know that this is everyone’s favorite time of the year but it has been my saddest time of the year, due to the fact that I leave my husband of 30+ years here in Colorado and head to Oklahoma. As my husband puts it, it is the price we pay for our dream. I will be in Oklahoma Dec-May. My husband retires in April 2013 and we can built our house on our 37 acres, then I can stay here in Colorado year round. In the mean time I wanted to let the Oklahoman mini owners/drivers that I am going to be in town and I love to drive my mini any chance I get. So if you decide you would like to go for a drive and would like a tag-a-along, drop me a note. I will be in OKC but will travel for a nice drive. Debbie Goad

Hi Debbie! Maybe this year we can finally get together if place & weather permits
default_smile.png

HI Debbie. I know it has to be hard to travel back and forth, but I will have to say I have enjoyed seeing you when you come to Oklahoma at some of the events around! OMHCI is having it's annual Christmas party in Guthrie on December 10th, and we would love to have you come. Just e-mail me and I will be happy to send you the information. Have a safe trip. [email protected]

Thanks Robin -- I will keep in touch. I also need a new hair ribbon and will e-mail you.

Marsha - I would like to join you in the parade if the date works out. I think I have your e-mail addy.

Wilma - Thanks so much for your comments, bless you. I was not sure if the club would like a tag-a-long but they ALWAYS make me free so welcomed. I would love to come to the Christmas party and will send you an e-mail. I just love this forum and the people on it. Thanks again Debbie Goad

Latest posts

Back