Mini vans

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlottein

Reaction score
Hey all, I have see the threads on here about hauling in mini vans, with a stall built in them. My car was totaled last year when I was hit, and as you probably know buying a new or used car is terrible right now. I have a car on order at a dealer and have since October... But it can't haul my trailer, and I will have to have a payment for the first time and having a new car makes me nervous. So I was thinking the other day it would be nice to buy a used mini van, for the ponies to haul in and take use a cargo carrier for the cart. However my daughter and husband come with me. Is it possible to fit a mini or two with the third row seats out but leaving the first row of back seats in a standard van? Is that a rabbit worth chasing, or an idea to give up on?

Last edited:
Yes, that is definitely possible! That is how I transport my minis. Nothing nearly as fancy as @Kelly's but I folded down the 3rd row, and put a folded tarp down, followed by a stall mat then shavings. I also built a freestanding solid wooden front that secures to the back of the 2nd row so they cannot come forward. I don't have pictures on here unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back