Head Shots! and a few add on's!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Lover

Reaction score
I was having a little to much fun with my camera on the weekend. Hope you don't mind me sharing.

This is BF Brookes Lil Babbler, aka Babs. She is leased and shown by Nigel and owned my Sandy Caja (lilfoot). She is also our best producer and has the sweetest face. Oh and she is prego.

today036.jpg

This is Mountainviews Cassey, aka Cassey. She is leased and shown by me and also owned by Sandy. She is my lil girly and I love her with all my heart. She is bred too and due anyday.

today016.jpg

This is Littlefoot's Tonto, aka Tonto. He is a gelding and is leased and shown by my little cousin. Tonto is also owned by Sandy. He is so cute and I love his freckles.

today022.jpg

This is Littlefoot's Alfalfa, aka Alfalfa. Alfy is leased and shown by Sam, and owned by Sandy. He is also a gelding and he is also a little brat :p

today030.jpg

Cassey and Babs

today041.jpg

and one more of Cassey

today037.jpg

Thanks so much for letting me share

Nicole
default_smile.png

Edited to say: sorry if the sizing is off, I was having difficulties.
default_wacko.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! haha cant wait to come out oh no I wasnt there for the photoshoot of yours lol wee man is just to stunning
default_wink.png
: LOL Aww cassey adn Babs look just stunning! They both ahve such stunning faces! I love the last one Casseys "Truck" shot lol thats so cute though come ona nd have that baby girl. Hehe tonty and Alfie look cute Alfie looks awfully cute and decieving in this picture since he truly is a brat. But We all Love him
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Well We Love All Of Them too of course
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I love the pictures!!! You can just tell they are all well loved horses. You guys are great!

Latest posts

Back