HE is here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
So happy! Our one and only is a COLT, but healthy and a pretty boy :bgrin I LOVE his little face and his star and snip. His dam is our mare, Singing Leaves Fascination. This is her 5th foal and had last year off.

But here's the pretty little boy.
default_wub.png
: He's only a few hours and not yet unfolded.

Think he's going to be called Stealer, but not sure yet.

stealer024.jpg

stealer011.jpg

stealer016.jpg

stealer014.jpg

stealer010.jpg

He looks awsome Julie! Congrats, i like the name too
default_smile.png

Who is he by?

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks awsome Julie! Congrats, i like the name too
default_smile.png

Who is he by?
Well she was originally bred to Circle WS Buck The System Two last March, then we had her out in the field, and while away at a show last June, someone who didn't obviously know Joker (Little Kings Joker Jubilee) was a stallion and they put him in the field with the mares! So this baby should be by Joker, I'm 99.999% sure because she was in heat then too. Plus Joker has a lot of gray babies and every Buck baby has been black when born and he's got some other Joker looks to him too including that face on him.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks
default_smile.png
Here's a couple more pictures..

stealer039.jpg

And, his guard poodle.
default_rolleyes.gif
: She has not left the stall since he was born last night! But Fascination will not let her in the stall...

stealer045.jpg

aaawww that guard poodle
default_wub.png
: my JRT mix does that with the new babies too... they are all HIS babies :eek: and he is going to make sure nothing happens to them... despite the fact that noen of the mamas will let him in
default_rolleyes.gif
:

aaawww that guard poodle
default_wub.png
: my JRT mix does that with the new babies too... they are all HIS babies :eek: and he is going to make sure nothing happens to them... despite the fact that noen of the mamas will let him in
default_rolleyes.gif
:
Nina was dumped back here last year as we love on a dead end and she just LOVES babies of any kind. A barn cat had kittens and she would drag the kittens off to her bed and sleep with them lol.

Latest posts

Back