Have you seen this bit?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srg94

Reaction score
First off I'd like to a say hi to everyone. I have recently bought my first mini and am looking for the bit he is currently being driven in and all I have to go off of is a small "s" on one of the cheek pieces and was wondering if anybody knee where I could find one. I've checked all of the online mini/pony stores that I can and can't find anything close to this. Any and all help is appreciated.

Now to the good part
default_smile.png
This is my boy Spirit aka Dallys Ynot Spirit Chaser. He is a buckskin pintaloosa and quite a character. I'm told he is a national champion liberty horse and successful driving horse. Either way I plan on having a great time with him.

20150531_194311-1.jpg

2015-06-02 22.41.08.jpg

20150410_122013-1.jpg

I could be wrong, but I am thinking that is a Kelly Silver Bit. I have seen that "S" before on one of my riding bits, and think that was what it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a slow twist copper mouth snaffle. If you google that you might find what you are looking for.

Thanks for the replys. When i searched Kelly silver star slow twits all that came up were twisted wire driving bits. I guess I'll just have to get lucky
default_smile.png
thanks again

There are plenty of quality slow twist bits out there for sale. Just drop the Kelly in the search and you will find one. I see plenty. :)

Latest posts

Back