Have to share my excitement!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitz Huf Miniatures

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Well, summer is officially over. Austin and Cali started back to school today, so I finally have a few minutes to myself![/SIZE]

Austin is now in Special Olympics bocce and enjoys it, although he really needs a ramp and Crawford County doesn't have one. I can't even find one to purchase for him on the internet. Calista has been helping out a lot and is continuing to make and sell her crafts to raise money for the program every chance she gets! She was nominated for the Good Kid Award by Crawford County Special Olympics for her fundraising efforts. Here is the link to watch (hope it works):

http://yourerie.com/media_player.php?media_id=3702

She's definitely been working really hard and has lots of new crafts to sell. I added a fundraising ticker to her site, which she loves! Right now, her goal is to raise $3000.00. She has raised $527.00 for the program so far! The latest crafts she has been making are ceramic leaf necklaces. She is wearing one in the clip. I need to get pictures to post on her site, although they are all so different and she's been using every glaze I have! :eek: I can't seem to keep up on getting pictures of everything she's making to post on her site! :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back