Have some Fun --- maybe drive you crazy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerocket

Reaction score
I imagine you will all enjoy this COLOR TEST --- read the directions carefully -- it took me two tries to figure out what I was supposed to be doing because I did not read the directions! So it took me 3 tries to get 100%

How about you?

Subject: Color Test

Bet you can't get 100 on the first try.

This is pretty neat! See how you do with the colors! Have fun!

It takes an average of 5 tries to get to 100% . Follow the directions!

It's harder than it seems, as it should be!

CLICK BELOW :

http://www.njagyouth.org/colortest.swf

Ok...took me 3 times to get to 100%!! Pitiful!!
default_no.gif

OH MY GOSH I totally don't get this! Apparently it says I am having a brain struggle :DOH!

Don't feel bad Marty. Took me 4 times before I did the Da... :DOH! Now I get it. <LOL>

Am getting old.
default_rolleyes.gif

Took me three times :DOH! can I say my age must be showing? :DOH!

Yippee...yahooowee!!! Got 100% the first try!! You have to kind of meditate and really THINK of what you are doing. Neat quiz!

Oh man- I got a 100% first try, but I almost didn't!

At one point I have a total brain freeze- for some reason I freaked out because the answers weren't color coded.....
default_wacko.png
:DOH! a duh! Almost didn't get that one! But then I came to, and figured it out
default_biggrin.png

I got 100% on the first try, have to say it wasn't something I struggled with. Whoohoo!

2 tries here didnt realize how fast 4 seconds was 13% the first time 100% second. I missed alot of them the first time the screen changed before I could click guess Im slow in my old age.

Im to shame, took me about 5 mins to figure out what they were asking LMAO!!! :DOH! ,

boyfriend got 75% on the first try and 100% on the 2nd...ill never live this one down
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back