Have another beautiful boy to show!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wc minis

Reaction score
I just got this weanling colt 2 weeks ago, and boy I sure am in-love with the boys here.
default_wub.png
:

This is Triple Ks Boogies I am A Top Cat. I'd like to thank Tami & Mike from Triple K for allowing me to purchase this beautiful boy!!

He is the son of Little Kings Boggie Buckeroo, and his dam is Cascades Top Cats Bellissima which makes him a grand son to Top Cat and Buckeroo.

476_7669imatopcatemail.jpg

476_7616imatopcatemail.jpg

He's cute!!

Did you take the pictures? Just a tip, but if you at least kneel, you'll be closer to the horse's height and they'll look more in proportion in the photos.

Congratulations - I saw your little guy this summer - he is a nice boy. Both of his parents are beautiful horses too!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

very handsome
default_wub.png
:

I'm prejudice our stallion is his half brother

Triple Ks Boogies Bow Tie

Little kings boogie Buckeroo x bambino capichino

He has the most wonderful personality I hope your guy does too

Lori

Wow, he's cool! Maybe I'm partial b/c he's a dead ringer for my '06 colt Kyan, who is also Buckeroo bred:

kyanhalter706.jpg

kyanhs706.jpg

Don't you see a resemblance? They would make an awesome matched pair of drivers!

Congratulations!!!

Liz

The pictures are not showing up for me, but I will check back! I'd love to see him.

Liz -- Kyan reminds me quite a bit of my new filly, Flirt. She is Buckeroo bred on the top, Rowdy on the bottom. Then Destiny of course reminds me some of Mouse and when Erica told me his color was a lot like Mouse's, that helped convince me he was the right horse for me
default_smile.png
I think I'm kind of a copy cat after your horses :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
"CONGRATULATIONS!" on your new colt!

What a handsome little man!!
default_wub.png
: I love his color!!

Liz, your Kyan has really grown up - what a little beauty! I remember when you put his newborn pictures on here.

They do look like they would be a well matched pait!!

Thanks for loving on my Beautiful Boy!!

Liz, I do see the resemblance!! How old is Kyan? He is also a Beautiful Boy!!

I didnt take these photos, they came courtesy from Tami at Triple K. I still have to take some of my own, which I was thinking of doing it this weekend.

He also does have the most wonderful personality. He is always so happy to see me. I have another little Bay Pinto weanling colt (he is in my avatar), he also has a wonderful personality too. I really tried to make some really good changes for my breeding program for the future. And it's all Buckeroo!! I also got 2 bred mares that I think are awesome. Buckeroo & Rowdy lines are my favorite.

Latest posts

Back