Has anyone seen "Wicker Man"??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laughingllama75

Reaction score
I just got back from seeing the "Wicker Man". All I can say is WOW. I think it was my favorite Nicholas Cage movie yet. I dont want to spoil the movie, but it was good. NOT what I expected.....at all. :new_shocked: Anyone else?

The movie definitely messes with your head!!

If anyone goes to see it DON'T be late and don't turn away at the beginning! The first few minutes is very important.

Karyn

I saw the original with Edward Woodward and I still have not recovered so I'll give this a miss!!

It was on our agenda for this weekend...but hubby has to work 'round the clock thanks to Ernesto. Thanks for the review....I do want to go see it soon as we can.

I saw the original with Edward Woodward and I still have not recovered so I'll give this a miss!!

I did not know there was an original.
default_wacko.png
: now I must see that too....was it the same title? around what year did it come out? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see it, but I will until it comes out on DVD. I do love Nic Cage movies though, and the previews look awesome.

Yes same title- now, when did it come out??

Were there still Stegosaurus or had we moved on to the Cretaceous by then????

I saw it this weekend with my 2 teenage daughters. They really didn't "get it" and lots of folks in the audience didn't seem to either as there was alot of laughter at inappropriate times. In my opinion, it was alright. Not something I would buy on DVD and watch over and over. Beautiful scenery though!!!

Latest posts

Back