Has anyone seen this video?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgia

Reaction score
I just got the book "Mini School" by Sabine Ellinger and was amazed what She has done. I looked on You Tube to see if there was a video of her and her mini Lancelot and there was. This is a amazing little horse and shows what can be done with a mini. Just proves what we all know that they're not just pets. If you haven't seen this video here's the link. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jixunbPTCJk

The video link has been posted on here before, and I just love watching Lancelot! He is amazing. I didn't know that there was a book though, and I will look that up!

I also just bought the book. I can't wait to read it and see if I can teach Rocket something from it. I loved the video!! Thanks for posting it!

Yeah, wait a minute, there's a book?!
default_new_shocked.gif
Where can I get it??

Leia

Edited to add: Okay, found it on Amazon. Way cool! And it looks like Lancelot is not the only small equine doing this stuff anymore. I found another video- anyone speak German??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for posting Georgia! I just ousted a couple books from my Amazon cart to make room for this one! ;-)

Another youtube that I clicked on from the one Leia posted:

My friend and I were joking about teaching my mare she holds her head like a dressage horse when long lining also will turn a circle cantering on her hind and steps on spot when she is really excited so I think she is my best candidate aha

HA- I'll bet Amazon is wondering why those books are suddenly flying of the shelves!!! I ordered mine the minute I saw this posted and noticed they didn't have too many in stock!!

Ditto the thanks for mentioning the book!!!

Lancelot's always been a favorite of mine. I had no idea there was a book. Is it good? I would love to get it, I'm always looking for new things to teach my little ones.

Latest posts

Back