hardship stallion into amhr

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeycomb max

Reaction score
We were given a handsome gentle stallion that has never been registered. We would like to hardship him into amhr. We have paperwork that shows his parents to be registered in amha. Red is at least 5 years old.

Through research I know that his dam's owner is no longer in minis and no one knows how to connect her.

Red's sire is registered with AMHR.

Is there any way we can hardship Red into AMHR?

Millie

[SIZE=14pt]No. Unless someone registered both his parents into amha, filed late stallion report, registered them from AMHA to AMHR and then he could be but unless his mother was amhr he cant be registered.[/SIZE]

Lyn

If he is 34" or under and cannot get his paperwork in order you still have the option of hardshipping him with AMHA. $1200 + assorted costs. There are lots of threads on that process, just search.

Once that's done, you can use his AMHA papers to hardship register him with AMHR. I think this is $300 or $500 for stallions now.

The costs for this process with a gelding are much cheaper- think AMHA is $500, and AMHR is $75.

If he's over 34", you cannot register him with AMHA even if all his paperwork is in order, which means no AMHR papers either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once that's done, you can use his AMHA papers to hardship register him with AMHR. I think this is $300 or $500 for stallions now.
The cost to hardship a stallion into AMHR is $400.00 plus the appropriate fee based on his age.
default_yes.gif
: I've just went through this with my yearling colt.

Latest posts

Back