Happy to announce

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auledasacres

Reaction score
After a wait that seemed like months our first foal has finally arrived. Strangely she delivered at 6:10pm out in the round pen. Stupidly I panicked as it took so long for the baby to emerge once the bubble came. He is a beautiful colt, sorrel or possible red roan. Mother is a bay roan out of a blue roan, sire is a palomino.

Now maybe the mare in the stall next to her will get moving.

Here are pictures. My excited daughter posted some others. He has a lot of unfolding to do.

Traci and Family

P4170111.jpg

P4170100.jpg

He's adorable. Please post more pictures when he's dry and unfolded. Bet he's gonna be a ladys man.

Congrats on your new baby. Can't wait to see pics after he's drived off and straightened out a bit.

Congratulations on your beautiful little colt. He looks like a new copper penny. :aktion033: :aktion033:

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on your new little man! Those newborn pictures are just so precious!!

I agree with zacharyfarms - he looks like a new copper penny!!

Such a pretty color, I'd love to see more photos when he's unfolded. Congratulations!

He is precious!!!

Reminds me so much of my one and only homebred colt, Skipper (see, even similar "pose"!) :bgrin

Congratulations on your new baby boy!!!

champagne.gif

Skipper-newborn.jpg

Back