Happy (one day late) birthday to Fat Freddie!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoeboxstables

Reaction score
Yesterday (ST P Day) was our mare's 6th birthday. Annie was our first horse- and has been so great to us over the years. She was the first horse I trained all by myself to drive, and the one who got us all hooked on minis! Thanks to 'fat freddie'- we now have 6 other horses, and three of them (so far!) drive. She had her first foal last year- our first one too!

This June will mark our fith year owning minis. So- thanks Fat Freddie- the great grumpy mom- you started an addiction!

Here's a few pictures of the lady herself- pregnant, post-birth, driving in 2004-ish, and doing what she loves- jumping.
default_wub.png
:

annie3.jpg
annie1.jpg

annie2.jpg
anniej1.jpg

And her colt, who has inherited her atitude and goofiness
default_rolleyes.gif
:

anniesbaby1.jpg

rogerballfallsm.jpg

FYI- Fat Freddie is known as that because she used to be known as 'Anna-fred' which later got shorted to Fred. Since this mare get fat off air- Fat Freddie was only natural!
default_rolleyes.gif
: The worst part is that she answers to that just as well as 'Annie'! What's even funnier is that her registered name is 'Darkmoons Orions Might Dainty'! Not such a dainty nickname! :eek:

Happy birthday Fat Freddie! (no offence girl)
default_unsure.png
:

I bet the last 5 years have been the best years ever!

Happy Birthday Girly You are a beauty
default_wub.png
:

Cutest pics to
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I love the one of the colt on his back
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png