Happy Happy Joy Joy...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frekles93

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]A few months ago I asked to see some custom pics of trailers so I could give it to the trailer guy to order me a custom stock trailer.... well I finally got it today!!! happy dance happy dance.... Tha last pic is of the escape door... It has a bar across it so nothing can come out... and the mats are in 4 foot sections so they can come out pretty easy. They are about 2 inches thick.... ALL gates are removable so I can haul anything I want......[/SIZE]

April

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01302.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

Congratulations on your new trailer. It looks like you really did a good job of designing it. Hope that you have years of fun and use with it.

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks guys! I have been on cloud nine ALL DAY!! I ordered it the first of April.... I cant wait to get her dirty! If you noticed I had to be different and put the gates on the oposite side as everyone else LOL... I got this thing about horses heads being near the traffic side of the trailer.... I guess I see too many with their heads hangin out... I was always afraid of them getting hit and stuff getting in their eyes... not that they CAN stick them out but....[/SIZE]

April

Horse's heads are on the left for a very important reason
default_smile.png
Since 60% of their weight is on the forehand, the trailer will balance heavier on the left side. With crowned roads, this prevents the trailer from flipping over. Not sure how much of a problem that'll be with minis, but keep it in mind!! If you have a fully loaded trailer, be VERY careful driving on steeply crowned roads!

Pretty trailer! Have fun breaking it in
default_smile.png
I'm still basking in my new gooseneck too, its such a relief to be able to travel on your own without hiring out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool beans! :aktion033: Looks really great! Enjoy all your fun, and travel safe with it!
default_wink.png
:

Very nice! How many horses can you haul in it? I have a dream about something like this
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back