Happy Birthday Susan O

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! (I won't sing as I can't carry a tune and the pc monitor would shatter if I tried! LOL) Enjoy your special day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful lady who knows EVERYBODY and is loved by all the same!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

cheers.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday to a really great lady !!! [/SIZE]
aktion033.gif

732333155205_0_ALB.jpg

Thanks for everything Susan. You have a special place in our hearts.

Jody and Dinkums

Wow! Thank you all so much! :)

It was a Simple day (kind of like me! haha) but warm and summery which I wait all year for!

I did my usual horsey chores and am waiting on my last two foals :)

And I requested Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza and Harry brought it home since I am on foal watch :)

What wonderful friends I have on here. I truly appreciate all the cute, clever, and heartfelt messages! :)

Susan O.

Sorry Susan, it is a bit late in the day, I just got home from work, but [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! [/SIZE]Hope it was a great one! ((((hugs)))) Bec
smile.gif

Well, I'm late, as usual, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the sweetest lady in the mini world!!!!
aktion033.gif
Hope you had a terrific day, Susan! Maybe Blueberry will hurry up and have her baby before midnight!
wink.gif

Melba

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Susan!!!
aktion033.gif

I always enjoy your posts on the forum(and your horses) and remember you by....giving you the title of..... the "champagne lady" out west.
smile.gif
Hope you had a great day!

Thanks again to the rest of you :)

I only have a few champagnes, Russ, but I appreciate your thoughts and the title anyway! :)

Melba.....one of my last two did foal around 2 AM .......so it was AFTER my birthday! But she is a knockout! It was Roberta! So my tiny Blueberry will be the last one!

I am going to sleep a few hours and then will try to post pics! :)

Susan O.

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Happy Birthday!!! Sending you Big Giant Birthday Hugs!!! Now go eat some Cake or Chocolate or better yet BOTH!!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back