HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COURTNEY BEST!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2ridesaddleseat

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you!!!!! You've had it rough lately, but what a strong and wonderful girl you are! I wish nothing but the best for you!!!
default_worshippy.gif
I hope you have fun at the show today!!!!

default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Courtney!!! Hope you have a great day today.

Barbie

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!!!!
default_birthday.gif
:birthday

Courtney got to do what she loves the most on her birthday. She spent the day at the NBARH miniature horse show along with Paul & Kim. She showed Max, Kisses & Fred. She drove Fred in the driving class and did a super job. They looked awesome together. They announced at the show it was her birthday. Everyone cheered. She was all smiles. It was so nice to see her have a good day.

About an hour after they got home they received a great surprise. I will see if Kim wants to put a post on LB. I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Sue

thanks you guys!
default_wub.png
well, i supose i should tell you the big suprise
default_rolleyes.gif
when we got back from the show i was taking care of kisses,max and fred.so while my dad was claening razz"s stall he did not tell me that razz was acting funny.so when we were done dad went to the store and me and my brother and sister went in the house to relax.my brother walks into the room telling kim(my sister)the moniter in our dad"s room was going of(i was reading a book so i diden"t notice much)all of a sudin i hear my brother yell that razz is having her baby
default_new_shocked.gif
by now i had run out the door and was halfway out to the barn before my sister cold put down her remote! i go in take the alarm of her halter and tell my sister(by then she was standing next to me) to get her away from the wall while i call the vet.i go in the hose to get the phone.......i can"t get trhough
default_wacko.png
i run back to the barn and kim is a wreck!(mind you it"s kim"s horse and i don"t blame her)she thought she killed the baby becase she acidently got the sacke of the nose before the baby was out.i told her to go call the vet and to pull herself together and i would help razz. since it was razz"s first baby and the leg"s on this baby are so long i had to pull him out(i was still in my show clothes siting in after berth. like i noticed at the time!)i got it out and the baby looked at me and just stared like how did i get here? i felt like laghing! insted iwiped him of and got a good look at him and shoutid to kim from joy!it was a choclite&whit colt with the longest leg"s any fred baby had ever had
default_new_multi.gif
! so, the baby was standing within 15 min and outside in an hour! the vet came sunday and gave them a clean bill of helth! i am just so happy it worked out,i had been sleeping in the barn for 3 weeks and now,finaly i get sleep in the other barn for becky"s baby.thank"s again for the berthday wishes,Courtney. i have a helthy baby! :SoHappyp.s his name is dragon!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful birthday surprise - congrats!

Barbie

Aww Courtney, isn't that a birthday blessing, congratulations, you did great! Hug baby Dragon for me.

Courtney, you're awesome!! What a great job you did getting that foal out and ending up with a beautiful, healthy baby!!! You have learned from the BEST!! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!!

Joyce

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back