Happ's ADT in Washington needs entries

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
I got a call from Maureen Harkcom of Happ's last night asking if I knew anyone else who was interested in entering the Arena Driving Trial on Saturday, November 15th. She doesn't have enough entries at this point to even pay the judge! This series was offered again only at exhibitor request and now no one is entering.
default_sad.png
Come on guys, what happened to the 30+ minis at the VSE Driving Trials just a month and a half ago? Kody and I are currently the ONLY VSE entry at this event.

If you are interested in attending Maureen requests an email letting her know you are coming and indicating your level and size of equine but you can bring your entry to the event and pay that morning. The fee is $40 for a dressage test, cones course and timed hazards with overall division awards for each ADT and a series challenge for the best three scores in the spring.

More information can be found at http://www.happs-inc.com/ADT_home.htm

This is a great place to bring out green horses or try out the sport of Combined Driving for the first time without any pressure. You don't have to polish anything, no clipping or bathing required, no fancy show clothes. Just show up and get ready to have fun!

Leia

I so wish I could go, but with more than $6000 in vet bills over the past week, there ain't no way. Will have to wait until after the first of the year. I do want to bring out Esprit and Ally both.

Another one that wish they can go but... I am out of shape, Maggies out of shape and no transport. I feel bad for Maureen because she is doing so much for the VSE in the NW.

Hope you can find others to go Leia!

Latest posts

Back