Had A Wonderful Time Saturday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly at WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Wow what a wonderful day we had at Little King Farm on Saturday at the foaling seminar.

It was truly amazing! Very very informative. Robin and her mother Marianne are the most wonderful women I have ever met in my life. I want to thank them for having the seminar and teaching us things that we never knew. And I would also like to thank John for informing us about the genes for dwarfism. Wow some amazing stuff. Wonderful wonderful people!

I would also like to say it was very nice meeting some of the forum members. Had a great time!

I will post some of the pictures that I took there when I get home ( in the truck so cant post those yet, hahaha).

Thanks again Marianne, Robin and John! Was a pleasure meeting you!!!! ( see ya in June/July
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
)

I love going to LK. They always treat you like royalty. Hoping to get down there again this summer.

THANK YOU to everyone at LKF, once again you out did yourselves. You always share so much hands on information, with the bonus of Johns' information on dwarfs.

Happy foaling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply amazing!
default_aktion033.gif
Such a great bunch of people with such a wealth of knowledge. It was also great meeting all the others that attended the seminar too. Ohhh and Buckeroo looks fantastic and the foals were all so darn adorable. I highly recommend this to anyone and look forward to more learning experiences.

default_aktion033.gif
Marianne

default_aktion033.gif
Robin

default_aktion033.gif
John

default_aktion033.gif
Jenny

default_aktion033.gif
to anyone else I am forgetting.

The horse world is a much better place with people like you in it.

THANK YOU LKF!!!
default_biggrin.png

I wish to thank Robin, Marianne, and John for taking their time to present such a wonderful, informative opportunity to learn.

John thank you for the work you are doing in the Genetic Research of the Miniature Horse. Your seminar was outstanding, I hope that you will do another presentation in the near future.

Marianne and Robin thank you for your hospitality, and wealth of knowledge. Robin thanks for taking the time after the seminar to give a farm tour.

I also want to thank Marianne, Robin, and John for the seminars! Its such a wonderful opportunity to learn from those who have so much experience, knowledge, and education! Thank you all so much!
default_aktion033.gif

I wish that I lived closer and could attend the things at LKF.
default_sad.png
It sounds like it is always fun and informative.

I had a great time too! So many nice folks and lots of useful information. Can't wait to get back there - it's such a beautiful farm and so many fantastic horses!

I've decided that I love Buck Echo!

Did you take anyone home with you Vic? I am really sad I missed it this year but I had mares due so I couldn't leave. I have been breeding since 1982 and I learned so much.

Did you take anyone home with you Vic? I am really sad I missed it this year but I had mares due so I couldn't leave. I have been breeding since 1982 and I learned so much.

Hi Tami! Nobody came home this time, but one of these days....I saw several mares that would look really nice in my pasture! One was a full sister to Buck Echo.

Wish I had felt well enough to go this year. Oh well, hopefully next year I can make it.

I am in love
default_wub.png
with Buck Echo
default_wub.png
also. He has such personality and is beautiful to boot!!

Latest posts

Back