Had a fun day!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
I had a really fun day on Saturday at the Northeast Club's Bonnie day at Cindy Moses house!

I did a lot of readings!

More than I planned on! But it was just so much fun.

The owners were so appreciative and some of the animals were hilarious!!!!Some brought tears to our eyes.

I always look forward to this day every year,it almost makes the winter worth while.

Weather was nice, no worry about snow.

Hope to see you all next year!!!

Hugs

Bonnie

I'm glad you had a great day Bonnie!

I sure wish you could share your readings! I bet many people would be able to learn more about the souls of animals by reading such a BOOK as that would be!

BONNIE! I have missed you! So glad you are doing okay! Love to see your positive attitude on here,

The offer still stands, send me a pic!

I sure wish you could share your readings! I bet many people would be able to learn more about the souls of animals by reading such a BOOK as that would be!
I could share I guess.

Hey Bonnie - glad you had a fun day!!! Hope you are doing well - would love to hear more about your day!!!

Liz N.

Back