Guilty!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pray so!
default_sad.png

Woo Hoo! Can you imagine if he had been found not guilty?! What a vile human being.....

I'm so glad! I was starting to think after the Casey Anthony and a few other high profile cases that out juries were getting too soft to convict. Hope he's put in general pop. maybe big bubba will find him as cute as he found his innocent victims.

Very sad, but glad justice was served. Wonder what Joe Paterno would have thought of it all. I do wish he would have been alive to go through the trial and be responsible for what he swept under the rug.

Those who turn a blind eye on, excuse, or hide such acts are just as guilty as those who actually do them. Joe Paterno and other officials chose not to stand up for those innocent children. I think Dante would have placed all of them in the bottom rings of he11 with the usurers.

Last edited by a moderator:
And speaking of turning a blind eye (and ear as may be the case) what about Sadusky's wife??? And that assist coach who "sort of" reported the shower abuse? Just as guilty imo.

It's not over yet. There are university officials that they are now going to go after for covering up what they knew he was doing.

Latest posts

Back