Guestimation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

End Level Farms

Reaction score
I was approached today about buying his old cart.

I was more than skeptical about the condition of the cart being that he called it the old cart. It needs TONS AND TONS of cleaning but the paint and everything is in great shape.

Closed Wheeled Road cart. Does not have a basket. HOWEVER it is a bonafide Wilform cart. In excellent shape from what I can tell.

Been stored inside but not kept heated. Wood is solid and leather is even still good. (Needs oiling and cleaning but otherwise in great shape)

I wasnt able to get any pictures are it was too dark for it.

Needs new tubes for the tires but that looks to be about it.

Shafts are all level and even.

If not for the dust and sediment on it I would say it could step into the show ring tomorrow. And almost brand new (other than the dust)

But hes owned it for the better part of 20-30 years he figures. (He guesses says cant rightly remember exactly how long hes had it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I know there was an older Wilform closed wheel cart but in pony size for sale down in the southwest US that was listed at $1200 and it's now marked sold. Don't know if they got their asking price but I would bet that they did. They were giving it new paint, tires etc before it sold. Otherwise the only Wilforms I know of aren't for sale--owners don't want to part with them.

I hadn't seen them for sale either if it was a Jerald or something else I might have had an idea.

Thank you.

We bought an older Wilform for $800 last year, it does have a basket, I showed in it lots this year.

Pic of it without the basket on. Also has a dash, which I like, but never quite get around to using.

8729_141591966882_125179066882_3027284_3433127_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back