Guess who I ran into today?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Well I didn't actully run into Suzy but I was in the pet store in our local community and she was there. I had never met her before but she was in there as a sales person talking to the owner. The pet store carries some horse feed and we were talking some different kinds of feeds. She asked me what I had and I said miniature horses. She looked at me and said, do we know each othrer. Then she introduced herself as Suzy Hooper. Although we live near each other we had never met but only talked here on LilB.

Any way, long story short, Suzy Hooper says hi to all of you that remember her. She is doing fine but not in minis anymore. I guess on her last trip to Nations she had a rough time with her bad back and that made her decision that she just couldn't handle all of the hard work of lifting and bending associated with our minis.

Hi from Suzy.

I've wondered how she is doing from time to time. I'm glad to hear that she is doing well and that you got to meet her.

Oh my gosh HUGE Suzyhoop fan here HUGE!

Please tell her a great big HEY to her and her sis from me! I am so sad she quit the breed. I used to love hearing from her. SUZY COME BACK!

Oh my gosh! I am so glad ot hear she is ok. Did she happen to mention her sister and how Janie is doing?

Thanks Neil for leting us know how she is.

Hey Suzie come on back and say Hi.

Thanks for the update, Neil! I love how horses (and especially minis) make the world a smaller place in a good way, but I'm sorry to hear Suzi isn't in minis anymore.

Hey, I have been wondering how she was doing!! Hi Suzy! You can still chat with us here!!

Latest posts

Back