GUESS WHAT?!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
The contractor who has been working on our cabin from the beginning and then his son took over and died showed up this morning with 2 guys and a bunch of stuff and has made a list and gone off to get what he needs to:

INSTALL MY COUNTERTOPS!!!!!
new_multi.gif
488.gif
aktion033.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
thumbup.gif
pray.gif

Now pray all goes well& hecomes back to work after getting supplies. Seems Bob stopped at his houselast nite on his way back home and asked if it rained could he possibly help me out. Imagine that!
wacko.gif
It's raining!
aktion033.gif

Oh please tell me it's true!!!!!

NOW can you please get out of that cellar??????

It is still raining and I held my breath but they came back today. Doin the happy rain dance baby!

They got the sheeting down on the island and 1 layer on the wall unit. All connected and set and they did all that PLUS putting down 8 shets of luan to protect the floor and set up saws and such in 4 HOURS! Oh I know I pay for 9-4 but to get so much done in so little time! I'm all a twitter.

They may just get the formica on today! Imagine..... a sink and some electric I can move upstairs! I am so excited!
488.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Oh, Deb!!!! I am so happy to hear this!!! It's about time you get to move out of the basement! Please do post pics asap. I am sure it's gonna be beautiful as when I visited you, what was finished was gorgeous!

Here's a thought......once you're all moved in upstairs, maybe you should consider renting out your basement to someone who can help you around your farm. It sure is an ideal setup you have there.

Latest posts

Back