GT is feeling so much better now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much Reighn & Reijel!
default_wub.png

Awe, Mary your filly is ADORABLE!
default_wub.png
My goodness, she does look so much like GT! I thought he might be a gold too, but according CS on the ICHR group, she seems to feel he is actually an Amber, and possibly homozygous Amber too. He does look awfully close to your pretty filly though. I've always thought that even both their moms (your mare, and mine) are both "Look-a-likes" too, LOL, but your "Icy" is a gold cream, and my "Rose" is a Gray-Amber. Yet, to "me" they look just alike, LOL. All the shades of champagne still confuses me,
default_wacko.png
so I'm just glad that the experts on the ICHR group are looking him over for an official determination for his registrations. Still waiting on official word though, as to what his actual shade of champagne might be. Hoping to hear back anytime soon.
default_yes.gif

Here's another pic of GT, with my son (when he came home for the holidays). He was being silly with one of my trickhorse props, LOL!
default_wub.png

DustyWithGT.jpg
TrackerWithDusty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep hes a doll. Had me fooled for a Gold. ( I personally think he might be headed for gold)

Anyway believe it or not, Amira, my gold, came from a sorrel mare,
default_laugh.png

But I do agree Icee and Rose are sure look a likes.
default_yes.gif

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I need to jiggle my noggin noodle, LOL, I don't know what made me think she was Icee's foal.
default_wacko.png
Also, I apologize for spelling her name wrong, I keep wanting to spell Icee's name like it how my "Aunt Icy" spells her name, I think it's stuck on my noggin noodle like that.
default_laugh.png

Give Icee a hug for me? Tell her that her "Twin Sista Rose" says hello too, LOL.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back