GT is feeling so much better now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hi there,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you again for all your help last weekend with my colt, GT. I took some pics of him today, and gosh, you'd never know he was pretty much down for the count just one week ago. I'm so thankful to all of you for all your help, all your encouragment and especially all your prayerful support. THANK YOU with all my heart!

Here he is, as of today, and feeling ALL BETTER NOW. I pray he'll stay that way now.
default_wub.png

GT-1-23-2008a.jpg

GT-Action-1-23-2008.jpg

Here he is running "around" his momma, LOL! That's how he got his name too. When he's feeling better like this, he LITERALLY runs laps around her like he's telling her "C'mon Mom, IT's GO TIME".
default_laugh.png

GT-Action-1-23-2008b.jpg

Again, I cannot thank you all enough!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Warmest love & appreciations,

Tanya...and GT

I'M SO GLAD HE IS SO MUCH BETTER, NOTHING WORSE THAN A SICK BABY. LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME G.T. AND GO!GO!GO!

I'm so glad he is back to normal. It's hard when the little ones are sick. He is such a cutie. I love your pics, BTW.

I'm so glad he's better now!!! He's so cute and cuddly!

{{{hugs}}}
default_smile.png

So glad GT is all better. Prayers he stays strong and thrives. Sending blessings for your little speed racer.

Thanks so much Rebel
default_wub.png
, Lazy J
default_wub.png
, Mona
default_wub.png
, dreamin
default_wub.png
, Allure
default_wub.png
, Marty
default_wub.png
, Robin
default_wub.png
, CaseFamily
default_wub.png
, Maxi
default_wub.png
, Shelly
default_wub.png
& Twister
default_wub.png
. {{{HUGS}}}

Congratulations Tanya!

I must have missed his sickness report, but am glad to hear he is feeling better.

Last I heard about him he was having an eye issue. I hope thats all cleared up too.

Dont they know how to upset things when they're not feeling well?

What a cute little minchkin he is! He looks soo tiny too.
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Hi Mary, how've you been?
default_wub.png
{{{HUGS}} Thanks so much. Yes, my post about him was last weekend. I'm so thankful he's doing so much better now. His eye too, is all healed from when he injured it at birth. This poor little guy sure has been rung through the ringer from the moment he "arrived". He's one heck of a trooper though.
default_wub.png

When the vet was here last weekend for his colic spell, she looked at his eye again too, and said he's all healed now, just has this horrible scar on his cornea. She feels confident that he does still have vision there though. I'm so thankful for that. Poor baby.
default_sad.png
I probably should have gone with naming him "SWA Timex by Rolex", or something like that, huh? Being that almost from the moment he was born and since, he seems to "take a licking and keeps on ticking".
default_wub.png
He is such an inspiration to us, that's for sure! Little guy with a HUGE HEART, just like his daddy.
default_wub.png

I'm hoping to be able to show him at the Ocala show this coming April, (he should be weaned by then). I've been told that scarring on the cornea wouldn't hinder his eligibility, do you know if that's true? Gosh, I sure hope to be able to show him soon, if he's able. Oh, and some EXCITING NEWS too..
default_new_multi.gif
on the ICHR group, CS has confirmed him as champagne, but we are still considering what "shade" he might be. Right now, she says she feels he really might be a "Homozygous Amber". Gosh, that would be AWESOME!
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
She is still going over some more photos of him this weekend, so I'm hoping to know for sure soon though.
default_yes.gif

So far, he seems "tiny" to me too. He is a "first and only" baby so far though, for both his daddy and his momma, so there are no other foals to compare him to as to how tall he might mature to. Right now, he's about 21" at just 2 1/2 months old. In your experience, how tall do you think he might mature to?

GT-Mane-1-23-2008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I have been trying to reply to this thread for 2 days now Tanya.. But could'nt, lol

Yes he looks to me like he will stay small.

He is a Gold too.. how cool is that?!

I agree on the name, a true trooper he is..

Amira, My Gold, looked allot like him when she was a baby, and was small too.

I cannot believe the resemblance..

I’ve attached a couple of younger photos of her to show you that.

amirajosephmariah.jpg

amirasunrun2.jpg

We could have got them together, and made little Golds look a likes ...lol

And today, Amira at one year old is still only 28" if even that..

Congrats, he's a real cutie.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back