GSMHA show 5/13/06 in new jersey

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am. i will be showing a yearling stallion and a bay gelding i am in a whelchair and will show in PMC and regular classes. hope to see you there.

We will be attending with our yearling stallion, it will be his first show! He is the chestnut tobiano pictured in the avatar.

Hope to see everybody there!

Kaitlyn Murray

I won't be there, but my friends will have several Knollac Farm horses there&my red&white yearling gelding B size I wish I could go but I have 3 new babies&I can't be away overnight.

we will be taking our 3 yr old stallion and yearling colt

first show for both of them

Triple ks boogie bow tie

bowtie.jpg

sorry this pic is so big can't seem to reduce it

Eagles Ring Toyhorse I'm Smokin'

shown here at 1 day old

smokinlace.jpg

lori & art

hope to see you all there

Last edited by a moderator:
we are going and taking three horses. we are from egg harbor twp nj. art I think I actually know you I grew up in Millville on cedarville rd. my last name was fox. let me know if you knew milton. can't wait to see everyone. they offer lots of classes and joan is the best cook around,

I'll be there with 7. It is going to be a busy day. I am taking my new Sr A stallion, a yearling A gelding, a Sr A gelding, a 2yr old A filly, and 2yr old B filly, B colt and B gelding. I was upset to see the weather today that said rain for next weekend
default_sad.png
But it should still be a fun day. See everyone there :bgrin

I would LOVE to go but lack of $ right now doesn't let me. :no: Maybe I'll pick up my friend, Lee from SweetBriar Hill Miniatures (she lives right around the corner from me) and we will go up to watch. I am hoping to make it to the June show with my Stallion, WPF's Lil Sizzlin Stinger.

Yes, it is an AMHR show. Even if it rains, there is an indoor arena there to use. It is not the best show grounds, in my opinion, but hey, it works.
default_yes.gif
:

I really wish there were more shows for minis at the NJ Horse Park. That is a BEAUTIFUL place and it is only 6 miles from me. :aktion033:

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures/Renditions

Latest posts

Back