Growing like a weed !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kira98

Reaction score
default_wub.png
gesh Im so happy with how this lil colt is turning out !
default_wub.png

I went to see my mare Kira ( I have leased her out for this season to a super nice gal that has an arabian stallion -this will be their first foal ! )

and Pacey on Monday the 22. I am pleased with how much they are handling him and how well they are treating my mare etc... Pacey gets sunscreen everyday and he gets his flymask on and they brush him everyday etc... very very nice to see ! they are going to be the new owners of Pacey too
default_smile.png

so I really didnt have to pay much for advertising
default_wink.png
Before he left he here some how he had gotten the inside of both legs all scrapped up etc... and they have healed up nicely just a small bump scar left on his hind left leg but that will go down too as he ages its not bad at all!!! that im thankful for

Here is what I found and was I ever thrilled ! I haven't seen them since May 1st. Keep in mind I took these pics at 130 in the afternoon and it was darn near if not 100 out ! HOT HOT !

Pacey6-22-09pic6.JPG

Pacey6-22-09pic10.JPG

he is goin to be weaned in a week or so cause he is getting so big and we need to start fitting on him for the Tulsa State Fair Oct 1-3rd !

He stands at my chest and I am 5'5 i cant believe how big he is !

Hes absolutley gorgeous, and its so nice of you guys to lease his dam out. Congratulations
default_laugh.png
He should do excellent showing.

Beautiful color on your big/little guy!! Nice to hear how well he and mom are being treated and taken care of...unfortunatly it isnt always that way!! Pacey will have a great life!!

WOW! What an absoulutely incredible looking boy!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png

Look at those legs - so nice!

Back