Grosshills Chief Crazyhorse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genie

Reaction score
We used to own Crazy Horse and recently had the opportunity to purchase him, once again.

He is a nice gentlemanly stallion who is a pleasure to watch in the pasture with his ladies.

He was born in 1994 so he certainly has lots of experience.

402700992.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I owned Crazy for several years(bought him from Grosshill Farms- sort of-long story there) before I sold him.He was always hand bred here so he knows how to do that also.If you have any questions e mail me and I'll try to answer. He is much more leopard now than when we had him.I may have some photos of him that show him much darker.I sent lots of phots with him(as I do with anything I sell)but I have found that many new owners just throw the stuff away.Kind of makes me mad since I think it is part of the horse's history and should go with him.

Well I thank you very much for the information and appreciate your offer.

I do have a large envelope of pictures (you provided them) that were passed on by the lady who I bought him back from.

Chief is much loved here, as he was with the two former owners, who I know well.

I love how Chief works in the pasture and he joins two other senior stallions here on Nixons Hill. I didn't need another stallion but could not resist the offer of having this boy back.

Back