Grey's Anatomy Season Finale in 1 Hour!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Can't wait. Anyone else watching the 2 hour finale? I kind of lost interest at the beginning of this season, but it's gotten better lately.

My hubby & I are waiting for it but we have more than an hour to go.

My daughter & her beau watch it too.
default_biggrin.png

Ok, call me dense, but I really did not understand the ending. I thought they left it where you really do not know if they both died or not.......they may come out of it next season? Maybe I am just someone hoping for a happy ending........uuuggghhhh this drives me crazy when they end a season like this!!! :arg!

I'm pretty sure that both TR Knight and Katherine Heigl are leaving the show, so you can assume that they died
default_wink.png

According to the publicist for the show neither of them are leaving. But of course they have been known to lie every now and then.
default_wink.png

Of course, Grey's Anatomy has pretty much established that just because you die, you're not necessarily leaving the show!

I heard he was leaving , but she had said she would stay if the writers wanted her too. My guess is that it "looks" like they are both going to die and be together , but........ I say her heartbeat is going to come back but he will die.

I never suspected the guy hit by a bus to be george !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tear jerker !

Linda

I never suspected the guy hit by a bus to be george !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tear jerker !
I'm with you, Linda! I had no idea it was George! I hope both actors are back next season. I guess time will tell!

Oh my I am a diehard Greys fan I figured out it was George when Bailey asked the cheif where he was, I started the tears rolling then LOL. I am infatuated with the show. I beleive that he is leaving and she is staying because she could still hear them trying to save her, and she didnt get off the elevator to go with George. And I am hoping Bailey leaves that jerk Tucker and gets with the CHEIF!!!!!! What a great story line that would be!!!
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back