Greener Pastures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It is so hard to lose someone you have had years to get to know and love. I am sure you made it as comfortable as possible for her. And spending the last evening talking to her and being with her probably made it easier for the both of you.

Rita,

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very sad time. She was very lucky to have a mom like you and I'm sure she knows that. Remember the good times and I hope in time those happy memories will ease your heartbreak.

Tammie~

I'm so sorry for your loss of your grand lady.
default_no.gif

Rita,

Hugs & prayers are with you. Sorry for your loss. I am sure she appreciated your spending time with her when it was so close to her time to go on to greener pastures.

awww, I'm so sorry dear..it doesn't make it any easier that she was up in years or ready..hour heart still hurts..condolences,

Maxine

You don't know how much it means to me to read all your kind words, condolences, prayers, hugs, etc.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It has been an emotionally and physically difficult day for us, but she is resting in peace now.

Rita

Hi Rita,

I am so sorry to hear of your mare. I know she is in a great - great place and running with many others we all have loved and lost.

Take care,

Beth Wirht

Oh Rita, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know your gal is happier now though. Great that you got to talk to her so much before she went. She had a wonderful life with you.

Viki

My deepest sympathy to you and Hugh. I know it was like losing a family member for you two. Lots of hugs going your way, you for sure will be in my thoughts. At least you where as prepared as one can be and was able to say goodbye, for now. One more to be added to Ms Jeans herd in heaven, you know she will welcome her with open arms.

Sincerely your friend,

I am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful horse,I know it is hard but remember all the wonderful times you had with her, she is running with God now and enjoying her wonderful life with Him, he will take wonderful care of her and I am sure she is very happy running with all her new friends.

Rita - I am so sorry that you lost your old girl. How very sad it is when these things happen. My heart goes out to you.

Big hugs coming from me (and YNona)

Latest posts

Back