Great Transport Experience!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim

Reaction score
I see a lot of posts here warning people to stay away from particular haulers, so I wanted to give news of a positive experience. I just had a horse hauled by Miniature Ventures - Ken Simmons was the driver, and it was a great experience start to finish. Larry of Miniature Ventures was great to deal with when I was trying to organize the trip, and once the horse was picked up by Ken, he arrived on time and in great shape. Ken called both myself and the seller every evening to update us on his progress and on how the horse was doing. This, I thought went really above and beyond the call of duty. An added bonus was that they were the most reasonably priced shipper out of anyone I contacted.

Thanks to Larry of Miniature Ventures and also to Ken Simmons - I highly recommend this combo!

I have to agree that I have also always had had excellent service with Miniature Ventures :)

Susan O.

I agree that they are great.

I've had horses go with them several times, and always heard on the other end that it was a GREAT arrival, horse happy and well.

default_smile.png

I often recommend them!

Liz M.

Kim.

I'm so happy for you, and not surprised in the least!

Now we NEED to see your new horse! (Pretty please!)

susanne

Yes, have to agree!! They are outstanding to deal with and such good people.

:aktion033: Hi!

I've only heard GOOD things about Miniature Ventures also! And will be dealing with them SOON! I'm having him haul 2 for me, one from ID and the other from MI...... and might be shipping one or two of mine out for me also at the same time (fingers crossed!)........ So I look forward to having a "reliable & trust-worthy" shipper!! Can't wait!!!

I've never shipped with anyone BUT I'd use MiniV anyday. I've been at their place when Larry was getting ready for a trip and I can tell you this...Larry will treat YOUR horse not only as if it were his own...but better because it isn't (if you know what I mean)

Latest posts

Back