Great Show this Weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

I want to thank Royal T Farm for doing such a wonderful job of training my horses and taking such good care of them while they were in training these past few months. Krista, Melissa and the whole family helped in every possible way in making sure my horses were comfortable and trained to the best of their ability and I'm so very proud of what they did. I want to publicly thank them for all their hard work and dedication to my horses as they knew how much it meant to me to have them trained well and how much I loved them. I can't thank them enough. I also value their training expertise and input, they have not stirred me wrong. I appreciate them IMMENSELY.

I also want to thank the people I have bought my horses from, Firewater Miniature Horses, Limestone, Little Dreams Ranch, Winsome Miniature Horses. I couldn't think of having any more wonderful horses then I have now. You have given me some wonderful Horses. I'm so very proud of them. Each one is so unique in their own way yet they make up a wonderful group.

This is my Colt Knight after Nite. He did wonderfully, he's a yearly and his first show. I want to thank Mellisa Callahan for training him and helping me show him also. Between the two of us showing him he kicked butt :)

387025210.jpg

This is Melissa with Whoopsi Daisy, aka; Nikki, her first year of driving. She got a 2nd, 3rd, and a couple of 4ths. She needs to learn to flex those legs out more.

387025197.jpg

Limestone Dakota

387025184.jpg

Limestone Honey Hawk

387025178.jpg

Limestone Dream Girl, aka; Polly

387025164.jpg

Limestone Vixen She won a first, 2nd, Reserve Grand and Champion I think it was. They put the ribbons away before I could go back and check on her. Melissa showed Vixen and Nikki except I drove Nikki in one class.

387025175.jpg

Limestone Jesse's Sun, aka; Sonny

387025168.jpg

Legend Maker, aka; Oreo

387025104.jpg

387025090.jpg

All in all I won 43 ribbons. Whew..... Busy. I think the most discouraging part of it all was not being able to have my husband there. Today is his 6 month anniversary of being deceased. I miss him very much. While gone I had to rely on help which was very hard for me. However, I did hire a teenage girl to come and help me which will be nice. I also had trouble getting my carts in, had to put one on the roof=long story ended up on way home had to put colt w/ a gelding, had trouble coming and going getting horses in cause don't have a ramp. Trailer is to small cause of the mangers. LQ heater didn't work, FROZE, batteries didn't work, generator didn't work. Got home, lost the gate key, the house key, had to sleep in my trailer again, cause was to tired to sleep in a motel. BUT,,,,,

I WON a lot and the horses were happy. They got loved on a lot, got fed well and ewwed and ahhhed at. SO all the crazy stuff that went on what the heck.

Last edited:
Awesome Job! Seems like you had some hurdles to overcome, but you made it and came out a winner! Congrats!
default_smile.png
aktion033.gif

Right on TJ!!! You rocked I knew you would congratulations on a job well done. You didnt tell me about the sleeping in the trailer at home Oy Vey is all I can say!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on all your wins, it must feel awesome !! All of your horses look wonderful.

I was there to watch my horse (Jason Prince showed him). I heard your name (I'm terrible with names) and thought it sounded familiar. Then Brenda showed me the pink cart and then I remembered "oh, that Taylor Jo!" I didn't try to talk to you as you were very busy. Maybe next show. Congrats on all your placings.

Thanks all. I appreciate it. Get to do it ALL over again - hopefully of all the other stuff. I STILL haven't found my house keys. Sandee you should have come up to me, busy or not. Next time please do, I'd love to meet you. TJ

Glad you had such a wonderful show! Krista told me how well you did and she was really happy for you.

It's been a tough year but you are a strong woman and you have your horses to be there with you. You are an inspiration!

Thanks Parmela, I'm glad to hear that from Krista that makes me feel good. Dolores called and said I had a great show too and that was nice, it makes you feel good when you do good with your horses. I did have a hard year, and it is a struggle as you know doing it on your own. However, God is with us. I remember how frightened I used to be and I didn't think I had the inner strength to do it. I've proved myself wrong. It's about determination, and no one is going to do it for me so I have to do it cause that's how bad I want it. God Bless, TJ

Latest posts

Back