Great Action Pictures From Snowy Canada

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
Hello All :saludando:

It has been a while and I realized last night, that I nave not taken Any pictures of my horses in the snow this year and felt like kicking my self! So.. I went down to the barn and took some this morning to share with everyone. Some pictures are Really good!

Both my minis, Joy and Nitro, are really learning to move those feet and both seem to really trotting nicely. And I say this of when they are in the arena and not only in the snow. Both are really collecting and moving freely. Must be the great hay eh? :bgrin

Anyway, here are the pictures. YES Nitro is wearing a purple halter! :risa_suelos: I think it looks good on him, Don't you? :bgrin

NitroGreatshot.jpg

Look at my boy move
default_wub.png
: Wow... I'm so proud
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Nitrotrotingcrop.jpg

NitroandJoy2.jpg

Joymovingcrop.jpg

NitroandJoy1.jpg

NitroandJoy3.jpg

Here Is Nitro jumping through a large snow bank from the barn's roof. It's shallow on both sides of it but he loves to jump through it
default_rolleyes.gif
:

NitroDarkLeap2.jpg

NitroDarkleap1.jpg

Here is a Picture of Nitro Driving a few days ago! Sorry it's a dark blurry picture.. My camera was dying :no: And yes my dad is driving, but only because I take better pictures.. Hehehe

NitroWinterDrive.jpg

Here is Nitro at Lori Rafter's farm during his training. She has done such a great job with him and I can't thank her enough
default_wub.png
: Lori, I'm your biggest fan
default_thumbup.gif
: I hope to send Joy to her in November... Oh I can't wait :new_multi:

NitroandLoriworkingnicely.jpg

Thank you so much for letting me share!

~Desiree

Great pics desiree! I love minis in the snow! Especially that snow drift pic! haha. Although you gota be careful cause Saydie hurt is leg jumping through a snow drift the other day :S... he was lame for a day or two after. EEEKS.. that was scarey! Silly minis...they find ways to hurt themselves from the easiest things! LOL. thanks for sharing des!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Des.

I miss seeing you, haven't seen you in 4 months, last time was at The Royal.

Your horses look great. :bgrin

-Nicole

opps Nigel was over and Im logged in on his. hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
oh how cute! i
default_wub.png
: the pics of nitro with Joy in the snow, they look so happy.
default_yes.gif
:

what cuties! and Nitro looks like a great little driver there, and purple is cute for him! but i must say, that pink on joy in stunning!!!! :bgrin

great pics.

Great pics Des!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I can't wait to see you out in the ring with Nitro this year - he is coming along very well even with Dad driving :bgrin I know he will come on the bit better for you :bgrin and I really look forward to getting Joy going for you next fall - I have her spot reserved!

Aww great pics! So I guesse the halter you got from me fits him :D hehe yay purple looks great! Pink To! Love the photo of nitro jmuping in the snow bank.

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures! Both boys are very, very handsome and I love Nitro's movement. And yes, I think the purple halter looks wonderful on him.

They look great, Desiree!! :aktion033: Can't wait to see Nitro driving next year... :bgrin and Joy looks fantastic, as always!!

You have done a great job with them... they are really, really nice horses!!
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Hello All!

Thank's for the heads up Kris! I hope Saydie feels better. Usually, as soon as I throw hay in the feild, they are glued to it, but I will keep an eye on him when he is not eating.

Yea Devon, the halter works great! I love it!!

Thank you Soo much, everyone else!!
default_wub.png
:

~Desiree

:aktion033: Your horses look like they are having alot of fun. Great photos.

thanks for sharing,

melissa

Latest posts

Back