Gotta love those foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speckles

Reaction score
Hi all, I have to say I have been very jealous watching all your foals parading on here. Being our winter, I could not wait for my first foal to arrive. And arrive he has! I came home to find this boy running around in my paddock today - born during the day, early but happy, and full of life. In fact, he was more interested in following me around and wanting to come into the house, then staying with his mum - much to her disgust.

Anyway, very nice to have my first foal safely born, and just had to share him. My four year old daughter has named him Jiggy. Still trying to thing of a full name for him, any suggestions welcome. Mum is Bell of the ball, Dad is Lord of the Ring. Thanks for indulging an excited owner.

49353471_full.jpg

Sandra

Congratulations on the safe arrival- now we will have to sit here and be jealous- mind you I do not envy you the nights up, I can do without them at my age!!!

Argh, ten foals expected next year, too!!

Hi Speckles! Congratulations on your new baby!!!!

I think you should name him.... Ring of the Bell !!!!!!!!!

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, thanks for all the lovely comments. He is very full of himself and confident for one so new! Mind you, his mum is the same. Love Belles and beaux. Very cool name suggestions.

Thanks

Sandra

Hi neighbour! I'm from Australia. :saludando:

Your new boy is gorgeous. Congratulations.

Even though I don't breed, my friend does and I have spent many nights at her place helping her welcome her new babies into the world. It's the most thrilling time of the year. I'm the proudest Aunt ever!

Come back often, and share LOTS of photos with us. We love seeing them!

Leonie

Congrats on the foal! Boy is he full of it! You can see attitude written all over him.

Now I have not read the other replies as I didn't want to be influenced by them. But what I thought immediately was "Ring My Bell" and yes, that is a disco song originally by Anita Ward.

www.wikipedia.com said:
"Ring My Bell" is a popular disco song by Anita Ward. Lyrically the song is a metaphor for the singer's invitation to her romantic partner to make love (to "ring her bell"). A more innocent interpretation of the song is that Ward could be inviting the object of her affection to call her on the telephone or ring her doorbell (visit her). Released in 1979, the song hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100, Ward's only major hit.
"Ring My Bell" has been covered by many artists since its original release, including DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince, Tori Amos, Blood Sisters, Dynamic Duo, D'Flow Production Squad, Collette, Saïan Supa Crew, INOJ, Pato Fu and Joey Boy. It has also been remixed many times over and is considered a disco-era classic.

Latest posts

Back